Blog Archive

Monday, 25 March 2013

"I never imagined to feel this nervous to touch my throat until 2 years ago.
I check my thyroid, lymph and symptoms of other things that I don’t even want to mention the names.
My feet feel a little bit sweaty to be nervous.

I was exposed in the first week. It’s irreversible. Not so many people can share this feeling in the world.

When I was a teenager, there was a time when my family member died, and we moved to a new house and I had a term‐end examination. I learnt how much stress affects my ability of concentration.

Now it’s not even comparable. I’m not even in my country, and keep moving all the time.
Nothing guarantees my life and health for tomorrow.
but when I knew the reactor3 probably had a nuclear explosion and all the mass media concealed it, I thought I had to move and do something for the truth. It wasn’t a decision to need me to be courageous, it was the only way for me to go."


http://fukushima-diary.com/2013/03/column-we-all-need-to-try-something-new/




Post a Comment