- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (459)
- ► 2014 (842)
- ► 2013 (844)
- Speaking against what is told and untold....
- Think Fukushima is over?? part 2
- Think Fukushima Emergency is over?... think again....
- The Nuclear Industry and Fukushima: A Giant Nail i...
- Fukushima timeline video
- Latest Fairwinds Video Arnie Gunderson
- WOAH!..Japan faces 'extinction' in 1,000 years, re...
- How they stock 100Bq/kg of radioactive waste
- The most frightening TEPCO "road to wherever" docu...
- The Non-Battle of Fukushima …
- Gunderson: Disaster lingers:
- Australian nuclear testing... interesting.....
- Liz Hays-60 minutes-Fukushima Radiation alert...
- ▼ May (13)
Friday, 11 May 2012
How they stock 100Bq/kg of radioactive waste
The storage of radiactive waste is known to have 3 levels
there are different colours for the 10 gallon drums, of which different countries use different colours.
linked to this post is the following article:
Posted by Mochizuki on May 10th, 2012
Before 311, radioactive waste of over 100 Bq/kg was stocked like this on the picture.
Now 100Bq/kg is the safety limit of food.
so that much nuclear waste is allowed in the food that people eat?????