Blog Archive

Saturday, 20 August 2011

House Prepping 101-Preparing Your SIP for Radiation Hazards

A link to a friends Blog from GLP

 

House Prepping 101-Preparing Your SIP for Radiation Hazards
 
Postby rickster58 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:59 pm

SIP (shelter-in-place) for Radiation Hazards - Part 1

The purpose of this essay is to provide some easy, common sense things you can do to increase your survival chances in the event of radiation entering your neighborhood. I also plan to create threads to discuss food, water, PPE and other issues that must be solved in order to SIP for an extended period.

Little attention has been paid to prepping your house or shelter to ensure as much of the radiation stays outside as possible. The object of this essay is to provide some information on this subject.

The information contained herein is based on my professional knowledge as a manufacturer, importer and retailer of PPE as well as on my own prepping plans - it is in fact part of my personal family crisis management plan. I have a wife and 3 young children that are my priority to protect.
 
Post a Comment